Monday, January 4, 2010

1/4 Workout

As the day progressed and i started to eat more, i started to feel worse. After my second meal, I didnt feel quite right but nothing serious. After i had my preworkout shake, i felt bloated and somewhat nautious but decided to try to do my workout anyway. After my first warmup set I got sick (luckily made it to the bathroom). I decided to keep working out and halfway through got too light headed and decided I was doing more harm than good. Im going to try to get as much sleep as possible and hopefully make a go of it tomorrow.

Squats (Squating machine in my home):
3 Warmups, 235(plus bar)/10, 10, 10

Leg Extentions
1 Warmup, 105/8, 125/6,6

Like I said before, I had to stop because I was getting too light headed and thought it would be dangerous to continue.

No comments:

Post a Comment