Monday, February 8, 2010

2/7 Workout

Released alot of stress at the gym yesterday, got a chance to relax during the Super Bowl. It was a rough few days. Need to get used to the different workouts, but I enjoyed the new ones. I also had my training partner take some pictures with my blackberry because I havent updated pictures in awhile. Will do better ones hopefully this weekend. I dont have a camera so its hard. My posing needs ALOT of work.

Assisted Pullups:
Bodyweight/10, 8, 7, 6

TBar Rows:
2 Warmups, 250/4, 225/7

1 Arm DB Rows:
1 Warmup, 80/10e, 10e

Barbell Shoulder Press:
2 Warmups, 135/8, 8 (wanted to stay light for the first time doing this in awhile)

Side Ups:
15/10, 9, 9 (felt this in every muscle of my shoulder, I like this alot!)

Lower Ab Work

Heres the pics:

No comments:

Post a Comment