Thursday, March 25, 2010

3/25 Workout

Enjoyed the day off yesterday, my body really needed it. Still feel a little worn out, cant tell if its a sinus infection or allergies. Didnt really effect my workout, I was just breathing heavier than normal. I did the SLDL with lighter weights and tried to "feel it" more in my hamstrings to take the stress off my lower back.

Leg Press:
1 Warmup, 160/15, 200/15

Front Squats: (deep as possible, slow and controlled)
2 Warmups, 185/10, 225/3, 225/ 5 (used belt)

Straight Leg Deadlifts: (slower than normal)
2 Warmups, 185/12, 205/8

Sumo DB Squat:
1 Warmup, 100/15, 15 (heaviest DB i have)

Calves Heavy 4 Sets

Upper Abs w/ Weight

My dad got tickets to the golden gloves from a friend so i have to go straight from work. I wont be able to work out tomorrow but I will do a 30 minute session of HIIT Cardio before work, and pick up the workout Saturday. Unfortunately Ill be sticking to the diet even though Im sure hell want to go out to eat lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment